Terms of Sale
- Check or money order with order please, unless charged to Visa, Mastercard or Discover. Sorry: we can not accept C.O.D. orders.
- There is no minimum order per shipping address on our seeds.
- Call for special pricing if you need large quantities of one variety.
- These published prices are good through December 31, 2015.
- Customer concerns regarding shipments should be made immediately following order receipt (within ten days).
- According to current State of Connecticut tax law, vegetable seeds suitable for planting to produce food for human consumption are exempt from the state sales tax.(Flower seeds shipped to Connecticut are subject to state sales tax and will be paid by John Scheepers.)
- We will mail your seeds to you within 72 hours of order receipt. Potato tubers, sweetpotato plants, onion sets, horseradish, garlic and shallots will be shipped at the proper time for planting in your area. Refer to each of these varieties for any individual state shipping restrictions.
- Restrictions: Potato tubers may not be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. Sweetpotatoes may not be shipped to Alaska, California or Hawaii. Onion Sets, Shallot Sets and Garlic bulbs may not be shipped to Georgia, Idaho, Nevada, Washington or Hawaii. Horseradish roots may not be shipped to Hawaii.
- We ship orders for seed only to Canada (no vegetative material, tubers or bulbs). Canadian orders must be paid by credit card (no checks or money orders). Canadian customers should add $2.00 to the published shipping charge for additonal postage and Customs documentation. Canadian orders may be taken via phone, fax or mail. We are sorry that our website cannot accommodate Canadian addresses.
- Due to agricultural requirements and restrictions, we can not ship any orders to Puerto Rico, the US protectorates or APO overseas addresses.
- To order:
- For customer service, please contact us from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET or email us at:
Shipping and Handling Charges
Please calculate the shipping and handling charge using the chart below. The minimum shipping and handling charge is $3.25. Canadian orders add $2.00
|Order Value||Shipping Cost|
|Up to $4.99||$3.25|
|$5.00 to $9.99||$4.95|
|$10.00 to $14.99||$5.95|
|$15.00 to $29.99||$6.95|
|$30.00 to $44.99||$7.95|
|$45.00 to $64.99||$8.95|
|$65.00 to $84.99||$9.95|
|$85.00 to $99.99||$10.95|
|Over $100.00||10% of Order|
Privacy and Security Statement
We respect your privacy. We will not share any of your personal information without your prior consent. This applies to information we gather from your visits to our web site as well as through the ordering process or through your emails to us.
We use the latest 128-bit encryption technology in those areas of our site which require you to provide your personal or credit card information. This is done to protect you from unauthorized use of the information you send to our server. We encourage you to download and install the latest browser of your choice to make sure that you have the most current security features enabled.
All website design, illustrations, photography, text and graphics are the exclusive property of Kitchen Garden Seeds and may not be reproduced or used for any purpose other than order placement without prior written permission from Kitchen Garden Seeds.